How to read this blog
You will need the following to read the contents of this blog:
- A unicode font for Malayalam: If you don't have one, check http://anjali.port5.com/, the "Anjali" unicode font from Kevin and Siji ( http://spaces.msn.com/members/thulasi/)
- Proper setup to read Malayalam unicode on your computer:
- Of course, you should know how to read Malayalam ;-)
All subsequent posts should be in Malayalam unicode. For posting, you can use a variety of tools, including
- The Unicode converter offered by Cibu Johny's ( http://www.blogger.com/profile/1246232) varamozhi package. (I use it!)
- Minscript keyboard (See http://anjali.port5.com).
Please read the next post for the details about the purpose and content of this blog.